You guys every wonder who my man-friend is?
You can lie and say you don’t, but the truth is that I can see everything that you google to find my blog, and one of ya’lls nosey selves has been googling to find out what my relationship situation is. And typically, I won’t talk about him a ton, but this is Austin, the man I’m set to marry in a few very very short months.
A little bit on the boy behind my blog.
- We met in grad school, when we both were working at NC State’s Department of Campus Recreation. He was a cycling instructor, and I was a Zumba instructor. I was dating someone else when we first met. It didn’t work out, and I like to tell myself that Austin jumped at the chance to ask me on a date.
- Our first date was at the Rockford in Downtown Raleigh. On this date, I ordered a burrito without chicken and he ordered one with. They gave me that burrito with chicken and we didn’t notice til I ate about a quarter of it.
- Austin is stupid smart. He’s very math-minded and analytical, and these are really really useful skills for me to learn and to have, since I’m all artsy and loosey-goosey.
- Austin likes to eat everything in sight. EXCEPT mayo. If someone brings him out a sandwich with mayo, he gets really really sad.
- Austin pretended to like the Real Housewives of Atlanta for a short time when we were first dating.
- Austin loves the NFL to the point where we scheduled our wedding so it wouldn’t interfere with his fantasy draft.
- I once hit Austin’s car when I was rushing off to do something and he barely go mad (probably because my car got jacked up, and not his).
- Austin want for me to feature him on the blog for eating disgusting items off fast-food menus, and then writing about it. He wants to start with Taco Bell breakfast I think. He also makes a habit of trying fish sandwiches from fast food joints, and then comparing them in-depth.
And that, ladies in gents, is the boy behind the blog.
6 thoughts on “The boy behind the blog.”
Who is his NFL team? This will determine if I can come to the wedding or not.
After he does the Taco Bell breakfast, he needs to try half of the KFC menu. I want to know what that’s like.
He says the Panthers, but he’s really into fantasy teams so he literally knows everything about every team.
He’s a lucky guy to get to marry such a fab lady!
Aw you’re sweet!
I love seeing the search terms if how people find my blog..I’ve been meaning to do a post on it too… Great article in your fiancé!:)