But you really have to forgive me because I was running and doing a lot of stuff this weekend. Forgive me? Okay so in case you forgot, I’m linking up with Neely and Ashely for their Sunday Social. Which is coming to you on Tuesday. Whatever, whatever, I do what I want!
1. What was your best birthday? My best birthday would have to be my 20th, because I tagged along with my dad to go to New York City. He took me and my cousin, who’s gonna be one of my bridesmaids, to a show, to sushi, and to a comedy show. It was SO fun, and when we got home to New Jersey, my Auntie Denise made me a homemade red velvet cake with cream cheese icing.
2. What was your best vacation? What’s a vacation? Let me know when you find out 🙂 No, just kidding – I think one of the trips that I took to DC recently has been a fave. I stayed in the Westin in Georgetown, and that place really made my trip.
3. Best date you’ve ever been on? Date number one with this guy 🙂
4. Best Movie(quality) you’ve seen? Wolf of Wall Street was really awesome, but not for the faint of heart. That movie was a little insane, but Leonardo?
Yes thank you!
5. Best TV show ending of all time? Sex and the City everything, and Breaking Bad. Both left me totally wanting more.
Okay, so for you, what was your best birthday ever?