Once again, because mama loves to talk about herself, welcome to the Sunday Social, pull up a chair, move all the magazines off my coffee table, and look into my eyes.
1. When did you join twitter?
I joined in October of 2009. Here’s my first Tweet…
It took me back – when I joined Twitter, I was going through a nasty breakup, and began to find myself by performing in bars and things Downtown. I don’t think my parents have seen me perform in a number of years though, and I wish they had.
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?
Hm – I think any of my friends form Elon. It’s cool to be able to keep up on the day-to-day when we’re all kind of spread out.
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?
That’s me and the sister, when we met Gavin, who was incredible live. He also told me that we were pretty so you really can’t tell me nothing.
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
I was reading Andy Cohen’s book, and there was a quote that had me laughing so hard that I was crying, so I tweeted him. HE TWEETED ME BACK. Proof.
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?
Hm, I don’t really have one…I love following people, and love following celebs because it gives you a glimpse into their lives!
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.