I hear this happens to other people. But last Friday, I went into Target for one thing, and walked out with $100 worth of things.
How did this happen? What did I buy? What did I even go for in the first place?
I’m lead to believe the reason that I was in there in the first place was to grab a cheap pair of earrings for the photoshoot last Saturday. Okay, that’s innocent enough, right?
Here are all the things I purchased, and an explanation of what the hell I must have been thinking as I walked through the store.
- Backs for earrings.
- Cheap earrings for photoshoot. Okay I got what I needed. We can leave, right?
Well, while I’m here, I might as well go down the cosmetics aisle.
- Neutrogena transparent beauty bars. Cause they’re the tits. It’s not fancy at all, but it will get the job done on your face.
- Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. Cause I’m trying to make a better effort to not sleep in my makeup and have pretty skin for our wedding 🙂
- Dove Deodorant. Cause I’m getting like dangerously close to the end of my deodorant and I hate when it falls on the ground and you’re like 😦
- Colgate Whitening Mouthwash. It tastes like literally cat poop, and I’m not sure I can tolerate the 60 seconds they tell you to swish it around in your trap.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. My secret weapon for a white smile despite the red wine and coffee I consume.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips <—this item gets most improved. They fixed the strips so they stick to your teeth and don’t slide around all over like they used too. My only caveat? Don’t overdo it, these things will make your teeth really sensitive.
- Those flosser stick thingies. I was running out when I thought about it!
- Goody Hair Bands. Mama was running low. There was nothing I could do.
- Rubbing alcohol. Makes your nail polish stick better to your nails cause it removes all the lotions and gunk that would cause it to chip.
And THAT is how I managed to spend $100.65 at the Target.
What’s the worst damage you’ve done at the Target?