I hear this happens to other people. But last Friday, I went into Target for one thing, and walked out with $100 worth of things.
How did this happen? What did I buy? What did I even go for in the first place?
I’m lead to believe the reason that I was in there in the first place was to grab a cheap pair of earrings for the photoshoot last Saturday. Okay, that’s innocent enough, right?
Here are all the things I purchased, and an explanation of what the hell I must have been thinking as I walked through the store.
- Backs for earrings.
- Cheap earrings for photoshoot. Okay I got what I needed. We can leave, right?
Well, while I’m here, I might as well go down the cosmetics aisle.
- Neutrogena transparent beauty bars. Cause they’re the tits. It’s not fancy at all, but it will get the job done on your face.
- Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. Cause I’m trying to make a better effort to not sleep in my makeup and have pretty skin for our wedding 🙂
- Dove Deodorant. Cause I’m getting like dangerously close to the end of my deodorant and I hate when it falls on the ground and you’re like 😦
- Colgate Whitening Mouthwash. It tastes like literally cat poop, and I’m not sure I can tolerate the 60 seconds they tell you to swish it around in your trap.
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. My secret weapon for a white smile despite the red wine and coffee I consume.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips <—this item gets most improved. They fixed the strips so they stick to your teeth and don’t slide around all over like they used too. My only caveat? Don’t overdo it, these things will make your teeth really sensitive.
- Those flosser stick thingies. I was running out when I thought about it!
- Goody Hair Bands. Mama was running low. There was nothing I could do.
- Rubbing alcohol. Makes your nail polish stick better to your nails cause it removes all the lotions and gunk that would cause it to chip.
And THAT is how I managed to spend $100.65 at the Target.
What’s the worst damage you’ve done at the Target?
9 thoughts on “I went into Target for like, one thing.”
Haha.. I know how this goes. Last week I went to target for a bridal shower gift and ended up spending about $200… who doesn’t need cleaning supplies, candles, a few t -shirts, etc. It is always small random things that add up! 🙂
Right! If I’m gonna follow any sort of budget I need to stay out of that place!
Went for a strict budget of $50 worth groceries. $149 later I have a new pair of boots and three new pairs of tights yo go with my kitchen full of food.
You gots a Red Card, right girl?
Not yet! My parents got their info stolen + we had to put buying my wedding dress on hold because these fools bought baby clothes, furniture, all this random stuff, and screwed us hard. Waiting on new cards and stuff now!
That sucks. The Red Card plus Cartwheel make me feel better about my Target addiction.
I need to bang with Cartwheel.
Girl them thieves effed us UP! My dad was like “Nadege, you’re going a little crazy on Christmas shopping calm down,” and my mom was like “Jigga what?!” and they looked and someone had stolen the info, and was buying all this insane stuff and my parents had to file a police report blah blah blah. They’re just now getting it fixed cause Pottery Barn kids was kinda not really hesitant to resolve the issues. (Meanwhile why would we ever buy anything from PBK, my youngest sibling is 18).
This happened to me at BJ’s. I can’t list everything out but needless to say I spent a car payment.