Superfruit, or Mitch and Scott from the incredible group Pentatonix have this incredible vlog.
Vlog is also a heinously disgusting world and I’m pretty sure I refuse to say it for the rest of this post.
I didn’t stop laughing this entire vlog. Ew. Also Pentatonix are singing in Charlotte tonight and I won’t be there cause I’m broke from getting married. Ugh.
And it got me thinking. What am I kinda feeling nostalgic for?
- I miss high school choir trips. Don’t let me forget to tell you about the trip where we stayed at the gross awful Innkeeper in Durham.
- I miss when I was a kid, and it wasn’t creepy to hug your dad for a long time. When you get old, you stop hugging your dad for as long, and it makes me sad.
- I miss college Sundays when you’d wake up, and not really do anything the rest of the day, and then pull an all-nighter to get a paper done.
- I miss being young enough to take all my laundry to my parent’s house when it was still appropriate.
- I miss when my mom one time drove to Elon to take care of me when I was sick. That doesn’t happen when you’re a grown up.
- And I miss summer camp. God I miss camp.
What are you feeling nostalgic for?
4 thoughts on “Nostalgia.”
Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing this! I love Pentatonix, but I had no idea this existed. To quote the boys, it is everything. I miss being in college, not so much the school part, but going to class for a few hours and then hanging out with my roommates and having fun for the rest of the day. Why can’t adult life be more like that?
I so agree. Going to class was fine – but the hanging out, napping, watching movies, and hanging out with roommates was one of the best parts of college in my opinion.
I love your list! With so many big family events over the past couple of months, including surprise birthday parties for both my mom and grandfather, its been a lot of fun to take walks down memory lane.
So fun! And making big milestones like getting married and stuff makes you think about a lot of the old stuff 🙂