I’m back to civilization, and while I absolutely loved my visit with my parents, I am super glad to be back. I missed my honey, and my cat, and hanging out with my frands.
You guys ready for some Wednesday randomness?
- First and foremost, I am so freaking sick of winter weather. I mean, how much more can we take? I have run so many miles on a treadmill this year that I am sick of every single song, and every single movie I’ve been watching all winter. But hey, at least I have a warm bed to sleep in at night.
- How cute is this Sweaty Band? I wore it for a few hours while I taught/grabbed a quick dinner from Whole Foods tonight and I got compliments on it (those are mustaches on it, in case you can’t tell). But not to fear, we’ll be having a little Sweaty Band giveaway really really soon 🙂
- This dinner from Whole Foods tonight.
I could not muster the energy to cook anything tonight. So I grabbed this cup of carrot ginger soup, a beer, and grabbed some extra soup for lunch tomorrow. It’s SO good. If you have it at your WF, totally grab some (as long as you’re into spices – the ginger really really spices this thing up.) Heat it up super super hot, and it is amazing 🙂
- This horrid creature has taken residence on my ceiling. I’m too grossed out to do anything to him, and he’s disappeared now, so I’m really just hoping with all my heart that he hasn’t fallen into my hair.
- Lily Allen has further proved how amazing she is by donning this Yonce belt. I’m still extremely bitter that Bey only felt the need to release Partition, but I think I’ll manage to get over it somehow.
- This Geico commerical.
Almost as good as the Dikembe Mutombo commerical from last year. But still pretty good 🙂
Tell me something random about your Wednesday!
7 thoughts on “Random schtuff.”
Those creepy craw lies come out in our house too when the temps
Change-so I will see some this spring…they scare the bejesus outta me THEY ARE SO CREEPTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that headband, so cute!
Thanks on the headband! That crawly thing disappeared, so he can be in my fridge for all I know. GROSS!
That’s a house centipede. They’re the only bug that scares me. I usually spray it with windex until it falls to the ground, then I hit it with a shoe. Trust me. Those little bastards move fast, so you’ll never get it like other bugs.
Ugh. Now I need a shower.
UGH UGH UGH I cannot. I HATE this condo and I can’t wait to move into a real house.
Okay, I shouldn’t say I hate it. I just hate how buggy it is!
That mustache headband is so cute! And I hear you on the winter weather thing. Is it spring yet?
Ugh, I am SO done with winter! It’s supposed to get up to almost 50 today though, so I’ll take advantage of it!