This list is one of those things that’s both running and non-running related. It’s one of those lists that I may be able to get to some of it this year, and maybe some of it not. But it’s that list that if the stars all aligned, the money was just a-flowing, this is what I’d want. And maybe, with the proper planning, I can make this all happen.
- These boots.
I had a pair, and I wore a hole through them. I really really miss them, and I would like to get another pair. One of these paychecks….
- These tights to go with my Minnetonka Fringed Boots.
- These wedding bands. (I will
probablybe in possession of these August 23, 2014).
- A Starbucks gift card with an unlimited balance. I would get a decaf latte with skin and two Splenda once every few days.
- To go horseback riding. I realized today that I have not been on a horse since 2010, and I’d love to go for a trail ride.
- To run this.
There are a few things standing between me and this want. One, the lottery. I haven’t entered (it’s not open yet), it’s 26.2 miles in hilly San Fran, and tickets to San Fran ain’t cheap!
- To have a full-time job as a fitness blogger. Then a book. Then a line of cocktails like Bethenny Frankely had. Oh my god my heart just went a-flutter thinking of it. Can you imagine?
- This computer to blog from
- A nice camera for the blog so I’m not relying on my phone for your photos.
- For the rooms in my apartment to be painted. I need to recruit Austin for this undertaking.
- A dog. A dog a dog a dog!!! Austin says no, but I’m working on it.
- Jackie Warner’s abs/friendship.
And that’s about it for now.
What’s on your wishlist?