So let’s lighten things up up a bit, shall we? Yesterday’s topic was a little heavy, so I promised, I’d give you something to make you smile. And boy, will you ever.
So yous know I can see, from the back end, how some of you have searched my blog right? And don’t let me deter you! Search away! read this thing. Because I’m not writing over here for my classic good looks. Now, some of the BEST search terms I’ve been notified you guys have used? (And I will do my best to remain true to spelling and punctuation here, as it appeared)
- “jennifer lopez with glasses”
- “do they eat horse meat in haiti” (not to the best of my knowledge)
- “gross things that happen to your feet after runnign”
- “kim richards puff away” (a clear reference to my favorite television empire, the real housewives)
- “does haiti get windy”
- “why do haitian women like working out”
- “amazing boob vixens” (I wish I was kidding here)
- “what do breasts look like after breastfeeding” (I feel lost)
- Pardon the language here, however, “good floppy t*ts sports bra” (Glad to know I am helping folks with with their *ahem* floppy ladies.)
- “black lady graduating” (we are a rare breed)
And my personal favorite, remember, this is how someone searched for, and subsequently read our blog here…
- “round ass butt”
You guys keep it up. I had a field day with this one. At your expense.
4 thoughts on “Y’all know I can see the keywords you’ve used to search my blog, right?”
Ha! I am always amused at how people find my blog with weird search terms – have never seen anyone post them before – thanks!
someone once found my blog using “white guy gang bang.” rude.
I actually laughed out loud, thank you.
Those are hilarious! I love that feature of WordPress, and love seeing what people searched to find my blog! Too funny 🙂