Let me back up.
I feel pretty confident in what I have going on. Often, as I’m getting ready, I’ll hit ’em with one of these.
But one area that I continue to be concerned about on and off for years now is my boobs.
Prior to losing some weight, my breasts were 100% out of control, and they were the source of a lot of physical pain and embarrassment. My back killed all the time, and I felt embarrassed in my clothes.
I actually wore this bikini with a rash guard at all time to keep the boobs under control.
As I lost weight, I lost boob, which was a relief, especially to my back. But for someone my size, I still have a lot going on, and sometimes I play with the idea of getting my breasts reduced and lifted. At this point I feel like they’re a little big on my frame, I’d like them to sit higher (I mean may as well as I’m in there), and I’m a little sick of having to stuff myself into clothes.
On the other side of that coin, there’s the cost. There’s the fact that I typically feel so in love with my body and the things that it can do. And there’s the big looming question – do I really want to cut myself so I can fit into cheaper bikini tops?
What do you guys think about plastic surgery in general? You don’t have to self-disclose, but if you’ve had it, please feel free to email me with how it went!
So let’s lighten things up up a bit, shall we? Yesterday’s topic was a little heavy, so I promised, I’d give you something to make you smile. And boy, will you ever.
So yous know I can see, from the back end, how some of you have searched my blog right? And don’t let me deter you! Search away! read this thing. Because I’m not writing over here for my classic good looks. Now, some of the BEST search terms I’ve been notified you guys have used? (And I will do my best to remain true to spelling and punctuation here, as it appeared)
- “jennifer lopez with glasses”
- “do they eat horse meat in haiti” (not to the best of my knowledge)
- “gross things that happen to your feet after runnign”
- “kim richards puff away” (a clear reference to my favorite television empire, the real housewives)
- “does haiti get windy”
- “why do haitian women like working out”
- “amazing boob vixens” (I wish I was kidding here)
- “what do breasts look like after breastfeeding” (I feel lost)
- Pardon the language here, however, “good floppy t*ts sports bra” (Glad to know I am helping folks with with their *ahem* floppy ladies.)
- “black lady graduating” (we are a rare breed)
And my personal favorite, remember, this is how someone searched for, and subsequently read our blog here…
You guys keep it up. I had a field day with this one. At your expense.