Not trying to embarrass you guys, but I’ve told you before that I can see what terms you’ve used to arrive at my blog. I post the best ones here. I warned you. #Sorrynotsorry
So the best, since the last time I did this? (And don’t worry, I’ll remain true to the atrocious spelling that was on the list.)
- boobs boobs wordpress (Okay weirdo, one boob is enough. And since last time, the boob talk in my search terms has EXPLODED)
- how to poop before a run (Uhhh.)
- Not sure if this is english or not, but, my sister use thang
- girls in sports bras with nice boobs (Why thank ya!)
- can I spot train booty (Nope. Do your cardio sweetheart, and let the chips fall where they may.)
- marathon training constantly hungry (I feel your pain.)
- i’m drunk so here’s my butthole
- moving comfort thong for men. (Just….no sweetie.)
And finally…drumroll please!
- yo cat smell like fish mcbites
Thank you for playing, guys. You make this job hysterical.
So let’s lighten things up up a bit, shall we? Yesterday’s topic was a little heavy, so I promised, I’d give you something to make you smile. And boy, will you ever.
So yous know I can see, from the back end, how some of you have searched my blog right? And don’t let me deter you! Search away! read this thing. Because I’m not writing over here for my classic good looks. Now, some of the BEST search terms I’ve been notified you guys have used? (And I will do my best to remain true to spelling and punctuation here, as it appeared)
- “jennifer lopez with glasses”
- “do they eat horse meat in haiti” (not to the best of my knowledge)
- “gross things that happen to your feet after runnign”
- “kim richards puff away” (a clear reference to my favorite television empire, the real housewives)
- “does haiti get windy”
- “why do haitian women like working out”
- “amazing boob vixens” (I wish I was kidding here)
- “what do breasts look like after breastfeeding” (I feel lost)
- Pardon the language here, however, “good floppy t*ts sports bra” (Glad to know I am helping folks with with their *ahem* floppy ladies.)
- “black lady graduating” (we are a rare breed)
And my personal favorite, remember, this is how someone searched for, and subsequently read our blog here…
You guys keep it up. I had a field day with this one. At your expense.