Thanksgiving was pretty bananas, first and foremost. When I woke up yesterday morning, I started cooking, and did not stop until my parents arrived around 1:30. I started freaking out that I didn’t make enough food…
But moving right along….
This thing has been making its rounds around the interwebs, and before I miss that train, here it is! Four fun facts about me! (A little disclaimer – I’m supposed to tag folks in these, and I always feel really weird about doing that – please just feel free to steal this and do it.)
4 Fun Facts
Four names that people call me other than my real name
- Pickle <-my husband calls me that
- Poop <-also a name my husband has for me
- Sure-rhesé. This was how my name has been pronounced by doctors as they’ve come into the room before.
Four jobs I’ve had
- Bakery staff at Whole Foods
- Barista at Whole Foods
- Fit Specialist at Fleet Feet Raleigh
- Now, Group Fitness Director at the Y.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
- Sex and the City
- Knocked Up
- Pretty Woman
- This is 40
Four books I’d recommend
- The Help
- The Nanny Diaries
- Most Talkative (Andy Cohen’s Book)
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette
Four places I’ve lived
- Brooklyn, NY
- Pocono Valley, Pennsylvania
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh NC
Four places I’ve visited
- New York City
- The Bahamas <-One day, I will tell you the story of how I ended up there, and how absolutely heinous that experience was. I will absolutely never set foot on a cruise ship again.
Four places I’d rather be right now
- On the beach somewhere warm.
- Eating food outside in LA maybe.
- Going for a hike/run thing.
Four things I don’t eat
- Mealy tomatoes
- The gourds. Pumpkins, squash, zucchini.
- Beef/chicken ->Veg
Four of my favorite foods
- A burrito bowl type item
- Cheese Pizza
- Malted Chocolate Balls from Whole Foods
Four TV shows I watch
- The View
- Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Watch What Happens Live
- Keeping up with the Kardashians
Four things I’m looking forward to this year (I’m looking at this like 2015)
- Warm weather to come back
- Saving more money
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh
- My house finally coming together and being decorated.
Four things I’m always saying
- I’m hungry.
- I’m going for a run.
- Can we turn up the heat in here, I’m cold!
- A-r-m-o-u-r. (Evidently folks have a lot of trouble spelling my maiden name).
So feel free to steal away and share some random things about yourself!