But before that – look how gorgeous I looked at the gym yesterday!
I had to run my 7-miler on the treadmill today, and I paused to snap a pic of my gorgeous sweaty face before I finished. Once I broke through the first 4 miles of horrific boredom, I was able to finish. But I’m begging the gods of weather, please, please stop with this horrible weather. I can honestly say I’ve never logged so much mileage on a treadmill, and this winter has been awful. I really thought last winter when I was afraid I was going to lose a finger was the worst, but this is the absolute worst.
Moving right along!
So, this thing is not going to turn into a wedding blog, but you will get a few little morsels of wedding brownie.
Wedding stuff is really fun. I love my husband-to-be, and I bring to you today, things that future brides go through.
- You’re not yet engaged, but you swear you’re gonna be the coolest effing bride to ever walk the face of the earth, should someone want to marry you. “I bet you we’ll just get married at the courthouse, and have a great big huge party later!” You swear you’ll wear like a white dress from ModCloth, and you don’t even need a diamond to be happy.
- The ring is on your finger, and you’re blissfully, unadulturatedly happy. I literally called people that I hadn’t spoken to on the phone for years. I would tell the cashier at Whole Foods. We didn’t have a venue, but I was doing backflips and envisioning me in some insane dress.
- “I am an independent woman! I will NOT be changing my last name because I make my own money and pay my own bills so kiss my ass!”
- OMG I’m getting married. What does this mean?! Any bride who wants to pretend like they did not feel mortal anxiety at some point during their engagement is a liar.
- Oh em geeee I’m getting married! And all you do is dance around all day cause you’re so excited. And I’m confident that we will be together for a looooong time. ::evil laughter::
So I’m not at the point where I’m freaking out stressed. But did I miss any of the phases? Especially you married ladies!