I totally love this idea, and I’ve stolen this from a few bloggers. PLEASE, please, feel free to steal this, blog on it, or even answer some of the questions here in the comments. You know I live for your comments right? They’re like delicious treats! But I stole this from Miss Elaine, who did this particular one back in July.
Five Things I Have a Passion For
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Write a book about weight loss and healthy living for black women.
2. Buy a house (with my husband) in a city with wooden floors, a backyard, a porch, and beautiful colors on the walls.
3. Run an ultra marathon. I can’t believe I’m saying (or writing that) out loud.
4. Pay off these student loans. I want 0 debt. None.
5. Learn Spanish. Austin is doing his Rosetta Stone now. I want to learn it so that the both of us can travel with little difficulties.
Five Things I Say A Lot
2. I love you babe!
4. Beautiful! (This usually applies to motivation for my fitness classes.)
5. I’m dying/I’m dead. (I’m dramatic).
1. Dean Karnazes wrote 2, and I read them both. Ultramarathon Man and Run. Both good, both inspiring.
2. Most Talkative by Andy Cohen of Bravo. I didn’t stop laughing.
3. Fitness Magazine! Alexa somehow snagged a subscription and forwarded it along to me!
4. Cosmo. Because Ariana Grande was on the cover and she’s adorable,
5. I started reading this month’s Glamour because Shakira was on the cover
Five Favorite Movies
1. The Sex and the City Movie (Oh my gosh, when Steve tells Miranda he cheated on her).
2. Knocked Up
3. The 40-Year-Old Virgin
5. And most recently, The Flight with Denzel Washington. Denzel can do no wrong, and this movie is no exception.
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
3. Bora Bora. I’m really hoping we can travel here for our honeymoon.
5. Just South America in general.
So your turn. What 5 songs can you not live without right now?
Pharrell has been a big winner as of late, and this “happy” song is no exception. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Old School Blogging #OSBlog 5 Things…”
1) Timber – Pitbull and I like to pretend that’s not Ke$ha
2) Do What You Want With My Body – Lady Gaga (weird, I know)
3) Dark Horse – Katy PErry (I just really love her)
4) Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
5) Anything in my Zumba class
Ahhh this is such a good list! PS, I adore, absolutely adore Kitty Purry. I loved her movie, love her, and I wish she and I could be friends ❤