I promised last week that I’d send what a week in my diet looked like. I don’t break promises, so here goes!
- Breakfast: A banana, almond milk, and peanut butter smoothie. This is one of my favorite breakfasts to make because it tastes like a total treat.
- Lunch: Easy! A salad with broccoli slaw and balsamic vinaigrette. I garnished it with some feta cheese.
- Dinn: I went really lazy with this one. I had a butternut squash soup that I bought from Harris Teeter.
- Snacks: Fage total split cup, a rice krispies treat, and green seedless grapes. Not all at the same time. Duh.
- Breakfast: A monster trail mix bar and green seedless grapes.
- Lunch: A creation that I like to call a zesty rice bowl. I make yellow saffron rice, combine it with black beans, corn, salsa, and a dollop of sour cream. It’s delightful, and super cheap, especially for students.
- Dinner: The samsies! I had some left over.
- Snacks: The Fage total split cup, a grande latte with skim and two splenda, and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- Brunch: French toast, and fruit. About 1000 mimosas. Sorry not sorry.
- Breakfast: I’m a creature of habit – I went for that same banana peanut butter smoothie.
- Lunch: I had more zesty rice bowl left over. So I ate that! Cheap!
- Dinner: This.
- Breakfast: My same naner smoothie and a large latte with skim.
- Lunch: Half of the dinner from the night before.
- Dinner: I was craving breakfast for dinner, so I made an egg and cheese sandwich on wheat, and baked some new potatoes (the little baby ones) in lieu of fried hash browns. I love making comfort food a little lighter, and breakfast is definitely my comfort.
- Snacks: Before my workout, I made the nastiest concoction of beans – black beans, corn, and salsa. I called it a bean salad. I’m gross, I know.
- Breakfast: An Amy’s breakfast burrito. Have you had these? So good.
- Lunch: Okay, today was a bad day. I had another Amy’s burrito.
- Dinner: I went for the breakfast for dinner again. Yum!
- Breakfast: A large latte with skim and two Splenda, and an egg and cheese on whole wheat.
- Lunch: Lunch was BORING. Just another salad, with feta, Gardein, and broccoli slaw.
- Dinner: This
A week in my boring meals. They may be boring and repetitive, but they keep me moving. What is your diet like throughout the week? Anything that you consistently eat? Anything that you won’t consistently eat?