To note those little things that make you happy. They can be stupid as all get out, but they’re not stupid if they’re important to you right? And here it is, my list of little things that have made me incredibly blissful as of the past few days.
- This song, called the “Story of my Life” by One Direction. It kind of sounds like Phillip Phillips, and I’m not shy to admit that it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I told you guys earlier that I’d added that song to my running playlist, so you know it’s serious.
- These two Redboxes I got, Behind the Candelabara and the One Direction Movie. I watched them on nights when I was doing a kind-of “Cheri” night, and it’s so nice to lay around and watch movies that you can dance and sing along to.
- This cat.
- This ring I found on Etsy the other day and I can’t find anywhere else. And if anyone feels inclined to buy this for me, I would love it. I’d ask Austin, but he recently bought me another ring – I think there must be some sort of statute on how long I have to wait before I ask him for more of my finds.
- Clean workout clothes. None of which I have right now. I need to throw a load in, but I’m busy chatting it up with you all! But I did make a New Years Resolution to be a better housekeeper, right? ::sigh:: Being a grown-up without a housekeeper totally blows.
- This brown microsuade blanket I bought when I was in college on clearance from Target. As cold as it’s been, I’ve pulled that thing out of the guest bedroom, and I love waking up with the under-blank temp between 75-80 degrees. Caliente!
- And finally, this trashy television that I’ve DVRed. I’m a sommelier of fine tasty reality television, mainly anything that Andy Cohen has touched, but I really don’t have a whole lot of time to watch it during the week. Laying on the bed with the cat, with Austin puttering around while I catch up on all the bad telly I’ve missed during the week makes me so insanely blissful.
So what’s making you happy this week?